You haven’t seen this yet but here was January’s WhiteBoard:
I got #3 – the Modern Stitching Bee Blocks for Katy, #7 the Toes in the Sand blocks and #10 one set of blocks for one Super Hero/Americana Quilt done. THAT’s ALL!!! Which means February’s WhiteBoard looks a great deal like January’s:
Since it is difficult to read, here is what it says:
- Finish blocks & put top together SH/Amer Quilt #3
- #swoon2013 – finish last 5 blocks
- MSB – Annabella
- Hive #7 Blocks
- Finish quilting Spring Time Quilt
- Make Callee’s Skirt
- Toes in the Sand blocks
- Put top together SH/Amer Quilt #1
- Catch up SBC Blocks
- Finish blocks & put together SH/Amer Quilt #2
- Mend 3 pcs clothing
- Finish blocks & put together SH/Amer Quilt #4
Just in case you are curious about my color coding system: top priority, monthly items ie: bees, bom, etc, and if you get around to its.
My WhiteBoard needs replaced so I am in the market for a new one. But in the meantime this wavy one will do….
In a couple days I will tell you all about the SH/Amer Quilts and maybe you will understand why it appears I haven’t been getting anything done!